Spring is here ~
along with some challenges!
~With all the closures and people staying put it's a perfect time for me to settle into the studio and paint, paint, paint. I am grateful to be able to occupy my time doing what I love. It might also be a good time for you to pick up a brush and "play" with painting! I find that those who have no painting experience often are the most free and creative to enjoy the process :) Stay well and safe ~
Exciting news that "Patience" has been accepted into the Academic Artists Associations annual exhibit held in Kent, Ct. But due to the coronavirus it will be an online show. Stay tuned for the link to peruse all the beautiful pieces in this exhibit.
Patience ~ 21 x 21
Have a Wonderful Peaceful Start to Spring~Jeanne
Morning Glory ~ 16 x 20 Watercolor ~
was accepted into the Boston Guild of Artists' Exhibit of Signature Members of the New England Watercolor Society
2020 Exhibit Schedule~As I hear about acceptances I will post here
- New England Watercolor Society Signature Member Exhibit ~ the Guild of Boston Artists~ 162 Newbury St., Boston~Feb.4-Mar.1, Reception: Feb. 8~2:00-4:00
- Academic Artists Association 70th Annual National Juried Exhibit ~ Apr.26~May 17th~709 Hartford Tpke., Arts Center East, Vernon, Conn.
- 2020 New England Regional Juried Watercolor Society~ TBA
- Deerfield Valley Arts Exhibit ~ Main Street, Northfield, Mass ~ Center for the Arts, Gallery and home of the Museum of New England-TBA
- Keene Art Walk 2020 ~ Main St., Keene, N.H. May 31 ~ June 7th
- Monadnock Artists Art in the Park ~ Ashuelot Park, West St., Keene, N.H. Sept.5 & 6
- 2019 Fall Foliage Art Studio Tour ~ Pipe Dream Studio, 30 Hale Hill Rd., Swanzey, N.H. ~ Oct.10, 11,12~ www.fallfoliageartstudiotour.com
- Northeast International Watercolor Society Exhibit ~Gallery at Kent Art Association, S.Main St., Kent Conn., TBA https://northeastws.com/
Please contact me via my contact form on my website for more info ~